Project Coordinators/Sales - Mulitple Locations
Project Coordinators are responsible to grow, maintain and manage the day to day flooring business. We have opportunities in retail, builder/commercial and property management sales at multiple locations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Project a pleasant, engaging and helpful persona and attitude
- Work in a team-oriented office / sales and warehouse environment
- Willing to work schedule established by the manager including weekends
- Develop an understanding of the company, accounting and credit policy and job management
- Support and leverage company’s strengths in product offerings, policies and procedures
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain a code of conduct, dress, appearance and language as listed in Great Floor’s employee manual so as show a professional company image
- Be a team player, treat all peers equally with respect and equal attention to needed functions
- Be willing to help and consummate a sale of any size
- Be willing to “Do It, Do It Right, Do It Right Now”
- Must be willing to hold yourself accountable for your own performance and openly admit personal mistakes
- Must demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to teach and assist others to improve systems and processes
- Need to be driven to perform and always trying to improve personal performance
- Must be open and willing to attend all training classes offered
- Treat all suppliers and vendors with honesty, respect and integrity for the good of the overall team
- Under promise and over deliver
- Basic computer skills including Outlook
- Above average math and communication skills (percentages, fractions, decimals, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ethical Conduct.
- Proficient with service issues and claims resolution
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years’ previous selling experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Flooring industry knowledge
Great Floors shall recruit, hire, train and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, military service, disability or veterans of the Vietnam era status, handicaps or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. All other personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, Company sponsored training, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and return from layoff, shall be administered without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, military service, disability or veterans of the Vietnam era status, handicaps, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.