WAREHOUSE STAFF – Bellevue
Our Bellevue facility is looking for an addition to our Warehouse Staff. The basic function of the Warehouse Staff is to perform all aspects of the warehouse operation at the direction of the Warehouse Manager. This includes receiving product into the warehouse, organizing the product and preparing it for delivery to customers and/or installers as well as maintaining the overall cleanliness and appearance of the entire store facility.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer skills needed to review and produce as needed, to record entries and produce documents as required to handle the inflow and outflow of store inventory.
- Can effectively take direction from the Warehouse Manager and Store Manager.
- Able to interface with installers and all other store personnel.
- Desire to learn floor covering products.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Comply with Company policy as it relates to the dress code and professional appearance.
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store interior and exterior.
- Oversee the maintenance of all warehouse racks and equipment and report any need for repair to the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintain the carpet “color wall” and pallet displays consistent with company guidelines.
- Perform the receiving, storage and staging of material consistent with company warehouse procedures.
- Participate in warehouse department meetings as may be required.
- Promote customer relations by interacting professionally with customers.
- Follow all safety procedures and practices as required.
- Communication Proficiency. 2. Organizational Skills. 3. Mathematical Skills. 4. Technical Capacity.
- Thoroughness. 6. Time Management./p>
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are to be determined.
Background check is mandatory. 401K, medical, dental and vision offered.